I've lost eight stinkin pounds this week! What a shock! What a surprise!
My secret? No chocolate, no sugars, no junk food and no eating after 6 p.m.! I have even lowered my exercise level to about 35-45 minutes a day (Nordic Trac skiing) rather than an hour plus. I'm sure about seven pounds must have been water weight but what the heck--I'll take it! I have been sooo frustrated because I put some of my 35 lbs. back on and they were impossible to get off. I guess the key is simply to eat healthier.
Today is my "off" day where I can have chocolate or whatever my heart ...m... stomach desires. And, it so happens to be MOVIE NIGHT! Yay!
1 comment:
Congrats mom!!!! I am sure it isn't just water weight either. Seven pounds is significant. I am glad you are feeling better about it now. I love you!
Post a Comment