It was exactly twenty-four years ago that Duane and I took four adorable little angels to the temple in London to be sealed to us for all of eternity. Happy Anniversary kids. You and your families are the joy of our lives. We love you forever.
Happy Family Anniversary, Momma! I'm so grateful for the fact that you and Dad were able to go to the temple to have us sealed as a family. Thanks for not giving up on me! I can't imagine not being able to be with the rest of you in eternity.
2 comments:
Happy Family Anniversary, Momma! I'm so grateful for the fact that you and Dad were able to go to the temple to have us sealed as a family. Thanks for not giving up on me! I can't imagine not being able to be with the rest of you in eternity.
That is the cutest picture up top! i just want to squeeze dillon!! Good for you for not giving up on duane!!
Post a Comment