Saturday, June 27, 2009

Lagoon!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2080848&id=577658364

I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!!
We had the greatest time with "the crew" (Wanda, Wendy and all of her kids!, Mom, Richard, Justin, April & Teigan) last weekend. Richard got us some great prices for Lagoon and even though it was raining or drizzling most of the time, we had a ball.
The greatest attraction to me was the roller coasters and the giant sling shot. Duane and I had done the sling shot in Germany and although I thought we were going to die, it was the most thrilling experience I'd ever had. But, because of the rain, we weren't able to do that one this time. But...ahhh...the roller coasters! I do believe that one of them was going so fast that everything on my face was pushed to the back of my head--including my contacts! I LOVE Wicked and the Spider the most. Duane lost a brand new hat on the Spider though so that was a bummer. I didn't take my camera but Megan got some good shots that I've linked to above. Yeah, I love roller coasters.

1 comment:

Valerie: said...

when i talked to dad2 to he told me you guys went to lagoon. i was jealous heheh I had no idea you liked roller coasters so much hehe They are so much fun aren't they. great pics!!