
I remember the day like it was yesterday. We had been preparing for this moment for years and it was finally here. I remember thinking, "Do I really want to be married to this guy for ETERNITY!?" Of course, the answer was, YES! and it still is...in fact, as time goes on, I can't imagine eternity without this man and the precious family that is the heart of my life.
Today is the anniversary of the day that we took our four adorable little children to the temple to be sealed together as a family forever and ever and ever. I will never forget the vision of each of them coming into the room all dressed in white and kneeling in a circle as we all held hands while the officiator pronounced the greatest blessing upon us that one can achieve in this lifetime. It was a great day.
After the ceremony, all the kids ran around the temple grounds in their church clothes and it just felt like heaven had opened right up over our heads. It was such a peaceful feeling.
So, to my four little angels who now have growing families of their own, thanks for the great day that one perfect day and ... thanks for being the great kids that you are. I think I actually CAN handle eternity with all of you! You're quite the special bunch, ya know. I love each of you more than you'll ever know.
3 comments:
how sweet. The 10th of this month sydney turned 3 1/2 hehe. Good day!! I asked dillon if he knew what he did on that date...didn't have a clue so i told him but he says it could not have been 26 years ago cause that would make it a month away from him turning 2 but he said he was like 4 or 5 when that happened. UMMM its a mystery.
I love you mom
hmmm...okay. So, I'm either not good at math or I'm not good at typing numbers. :) It was 1986 when we went through the temple so it was only 23 years, not 26. Can't get anything by ma'boy! I figure it's a good start on eternity though...
Post a Comment