As far as I can recall, there has only been one day with full out sunshine since I've been here--and, oh, what a glorious day that was! Today started out with promise but then the clouds came in but with the clouds we do get beautiful sunsets of the bay out our front window. This photo was taken from our front door around 3:30 this afternoon.
Getting my bearings is the first thing I try to do when we move; which way is north, ect. I'm a little messed up here though because the sun seems to both rise and set in the east to me. If you look at the far left side of the photo, the sun comes up just off the page and you can see where it sets. I'm discombobulated, as you can see.

1 comment:
You sure are one lucky duck to have such a nice view!
Post a Comment