Thursday, August 12, 2010
Star Gazing
There are some summer evenings that make it impossible to climb into bed. Last night was one of those. It was a perfectly calm evening and the stars were shining so brightly that I had to go out and do a bit of star gazing--at 11:30 p.m. I got more than I had expected when a lightening storm presented itself in the distant eastern skies. In the darkness of the night you couldn't tell that there were any clouds until the lightening brightened the sky. It was like a huge cloud ball was rolling along that contained all the lightening. Here are a couple shots that I was lucky enough to catch. I sat there just enjoying the perfect night for over an hour...so cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cool! I love storms, except when they wake up children hehe I was hoping to get some really good ones before we moved but no such luck.
p.s. dillon showed sydney all your pics from the last movie night(the motorcycle chics) and she loved them and thought they were pretty funny!!
Post a Comment