Monday, July 19, 2010
Blabbering
I don't really have much to say today other than I am putting off getting my exercising done. I thought I was going to have a very open week this week and considered scooting down to Dillon and Val's to see if I could help them with their moving... But. Yesterday I was thinking that they would be getting really close to finding a replacement for me in my Sunday School class so when the RS councilor came up and asked if I could possibly teach RS next week, I though, "hm...they are getting the RS teacher that would have been teaching next week to take my class so they need a teacher to cover HER lesson!" So, I said yes. Come to find out, that was not the idea at all. So, this week will be filled with preparing TWO lessons for Sunday. I hope I can get my head wrapped around two totally different topics and pull it off... Sorry Dillon and Val. I wish I could be there to help out. I guess I should have made the plans to come first and then I wouldn't have been able to say yes to teaching the lesson... It just feels like I'm always waiting for someone else to dictate what I am going to be doing rather than putting my foot down and just doing what I think I should do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment