We had a wonderful weekend with some of our kids this weekend! We were able to go spend the night at Brandi and Paul's and get some good, quality time with little Zachary. He is just a hoot and one can't help but smile when you're around him. Brandi and Paul are great parents and it shows in that little boy.
After sucking up every minute that we could with them, we headed up to visit Josh and Mindy. I do have to say that we absolutely LOVE hanging out with our kids--any of 'um. We did have one bit of a horrible experience while with Josh and Mindy though. We made a very bad mistake of going to see the latest Adam Sandler movie, "Don't Mess with the Zohan." It was absolutely the worst, most disgusting, smoking and spuddering failure of his movie career as well as the worst movie that I have ever tried to see. The real "star" of the movie was Sandler's pelvis and buttock area and the only reason they had the full body view of him is only because his buttocks couldn't pronounce the words that came out of the mouth above. I am sure it wasn't from lack of trying though. Needless to say, he bombed.
To finish up the day, we stopped at Mindy's favorite ice cream shop in town. My goodness...that was some GOOOD ice cream! Good food, good conversation, great family times.
3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could have come along.
scooter is brandi...a different alias...hehehe
Yeah you entered the blog world! I like your page. Sorry it took me so long to write a comment. I only had limited access to a computer while i was in arizona. I added you guys to our page so i can look at it often.
Post a Comment