Monday, June 2, 2008

A Hen Gathering Her Thoughts

Being a somewhat savvy computer mom, I find myself being one of the last to join the blogging generation. I kinda like that personal touch of "You've Got Mail" (I hear angels singing in the background every time I see a message that doesn't have an FW: in front of it!) in the email account but since most everyone is doing the mass communications to keep in touch, I decided to give it a try. My real hope is to bring all my favorite things to one place so all can be found at the touch of a keypad. If this can actually bring the thoughts that are floating around in my mind down into reality, I think this could actually be fun! The trick is to gather those thoughts into something sensible and do-able.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Love the header image!

Ledalu said...

How did you get that picture in the header mom? I am so jealous. I have been trying to figure out how to make my page really cool since I got it and I just can figure it out and you just up and do it right off. Tell me how!