Sunday, January 19, 2014

Wa'dya Want?

I recently read a wonderfully inspiring article.  Some times things in life are black and white and sometimes they are gray with no straight answer.  Some times we want a big miraculous answer but generally it is the day to day that makes the difference.  Think about this:

Do you want to be closer to your spouse, to your children, to your family?

Do you want to be able to overlook things that drive you CRaZY about other people?

Do you wish for greater insight?

Do you wish for more knowledge and understanding in and of life and it's purpose?

Do you want to serve others more?

Do you wish you would have more patience?

Do you wish for a more peaceful home?

Do you wish for greater peace in your own heart?

The answer and solution to all of these desires is .... Da ta da da!!!!! ....

Go to the temple.

Plain and simple.

No fuss.

No muss.

Just

Go

     To

           The

                  Temple

By the way, the article I read was "What I Hope You Will Teach Your Children about the Temple" by President Ezra Taft Benson; Ensign, August 1985

No comments: