When searching for a little "umpf" for my primary class, I came across this video and it pretty sums up how I feel about my bag-of-gold life.
Saturday, November 23, 2013
It's In the Small and Simple Things
At this time of the year, as well as many other times of the year, I try to stop and think of the little things that have made my time on this earth so good. There are sooooo many "things" (or beings, I should say) that enrich my days. Every one of you that are taking the time to read this make up the happiness of my life.
When searching for a little "umpf" for my primary class, I came across this video and it pretty sums up how I feel about my bag-of-gold life.
When searching for a little "umpf" for my primary class, I came across this video and it pretty sums up how I feel about my bag-of-gold life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very uplifting, thank you.
Post a Comment