As the other kids went through (you come in the front of our "house" through the front steps of the porch and then you continue on down the porch, down the steps to where mom is waiting to tell your fortune, and then out the back) they seemed to be okay. Mom told them their fortunes and then they got to choose their candy from about four different pots of goodies. As one of them went rushing out the back door the black plastic material that was hanging for the wall caught on to his costume and he thought someone had grabbed him. "Something's got me! Something's got me!" It was hilarious!
The crowd wasn't as big this year and I am sure it was because it was freeezing cold. We had two fires going at the end of the sidewalk in hopes that people could keep warm. About an hour into the night Josh and Mindy and the kids showed up and I didn't even recognize them! They were the characters from "The Guardians" and Mindy had made the girl's little costumes. Josh was Santa, Logan was Jack Frost. They were adorable! The sad thing was that I didn't get a photo with THEM!
Here are a few highlight photos that we got:
![]() |
| I love the look on this kid's face. Wanda and Wendy are checking him out to see if his bones would make good soup! |





No comments:
Post a Comment