Sunday, September 4, 2011

Is there a DOCTOR in the house!?

 The 6th of August, 2011, our son became Doctor Dill after receiving his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from the AT Still University in Mesa, Arizona. 
 Chrystal was able to fly down and spend a couple days with us and be there for this momentous occasion.  She just loves her family to bits and it is her goal to be there for these very special times.
 I am not sure who is the most proud of Dillon--us or his sweet Valerie.
 There is Da'Man!
 There were smiles all the way around that day.  Sydney had the special privilege to travel to Mesa with her mom and dad and WE had a wonderful time soaking up every minute with her.  She is growing up into such a sweet little girl--way, way too fast.
 Only eight years of hard work...seven of which Valerie was by his side cheering him on.
 That's my boy
 Yup, we're happy campers!
After the graduation we went to one of Valerie and Dillon's favorite places--the Hard Rock Cafe.  Yum...

I've got a video of the ceremony and perhaps one day I will figure out how to upload video.  As of now the computer doesn't like it and I'm not pro enough or patient enough to figure it out for now...so, hopefully there will be more later!

Yay for Dillon!  We are proud of you son!





2 comments:

Valerie: said...

yeah for graduating!! Thanks for coming. we had a great time.

Candice said...

That is awesome! Made me tear up a little and I don't even know why?..... go figure. So proud of him!