Okay, so I'm not sure if you can tell by these photos, but I've been busy. I have ALMOST got the whole rock planter out...well, the rock part. The cement walls are going to need a bit more muscle than what my sledge hammer and I can muster. It is going to look so much better with it gone! And! I have found out where all the bugs have been hiding out so Val, our house is going to be much more bug free after these are all gone! Yay! Those little earwigs can wheedle themselves into stone where it would seem impossible for anything to wheedle! I have been enjoying killing each and every one of the bugs I have rustled up by removing this planter.
Next, I'm not to removing the wall board from the garage and taking out the front wall and window! Baby steps...


No comments:
Post a Comment