One of the first things that amazed me about living in the city is that we share it with these great big ugly animals--Moose. They seem to just deal with the people and the cars and they are about as regular as deer are in Vernal.
We have had one in our back yard a few times but I've never been able to catch it. I decided that it must come in the middle of the night when I wasn't looking. But, the other day, when we were pulling out of the garage, Duane spotted a young one right in the front by our house! I had my handy-dandy little camera in my purse that Duane got me for Christmas but I am not very proficient at it yet and it seems that I'm always taking video when I want to take photos. I did get a couple shots though...and since nothing much else is happening, I thought I'd share this little tidbit of excitement.
2 comments:
hahah that is funny you just see them so casually..the girls would go bonkers!!
Hee hee, Zachary said that we should go to Grammy's house to see them. I love you mom.
Post a Comment