
We had some great times! Friday night was movie night with a theme of Super Hero's. Chrystal portrayed Laura Croft and Brandi was Super Mom complete with child on her hip. I tried to pull off a middle aged Wonder Woman who had let herself go... Wanda was a great green Hulk while Wendy was quite magnificent as Electra Blue. Mom was quickly recognized as everyone's favorite ghost--Blackbeard.

Chrystal and I were under the assumption that all super hero ladies had big ta-ta's and fat lips but after the other girls arrived, we were proved wrong on that point. Everyone looked great though and we had a lot of laughs while we watched Zorro.
The time went too quickly and before we knew it, it was Tuesday and time for the fun to end and real life to enter back into our lives. We had so much fun just hanging out and visiting until the wee hours of the morning. Poor Zach missed his naps a couple days and never seemed to get to bed on time so I think he was ready to get back to his routine. He ripped my heart out when we were saying goodbye though. He was sobbing and begging me to get in the car with them. It was so hard to let him go!The night before they left we got together over at Wanda's for a hot dog roast over the fire. Zach found a great friend in "the other daddy"; namely, Carl Ray. I couldn't believe how great CR was with him. He followed Zach everywhere his little legs would take him. Then, he found the trampoline. It is quite funny what happens to hair when you're on a trampoline...










1 comment:
I love your pictures mom! I really like those of the Tulips too! I wish I could draw them or something. I love you mom.
Post a Comment