There's a man in my life again! Well, there has been for quite some time but he's been somewhat of a phantom through the past year. Duane caught a ride back with his roommate buddy from Odessa and arrived a whole day earlier than he would have if he flew. It is sooooo good to have some skin around to hug again! Hugging a phone just wasn't doing much for me. I did attempt doing a Christmas card but never got it finished simply because I didn't have pictures! I tried to draw his likeness to add to a photo but it just didn't seem to compete when I titled it, "Where's Duane..." I think Where's Waldo fits much better but I'd rather that NOT be one of the nick names he picked up. HA!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
He's Back! He's Back!!!
There's a man in my life again! Well, there has been for quite some time but he's been somewhat of a phantom through the past year. Duane caught a ride back with his roommate buddy from Odessa and arrived a whole day earlier than he would have if he flew. It is sooooo good to have some skin around to hug again! Hugging a phone just wasn't doing much for me. I did attempt doing a Christmas card but never got it finished simply because I didn't have pictures! I tried to draw his likeness to add to a photo but it just didn't seem to compete when I titled it, "Where's Duane..." I think Where's Waldo fits much better but I'd rather that NOT be one of the nick names he picked up. HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, your drawing is so GOOD! I didn't know you were such a good artist!
Post a Comment