Ho! Ho! Ho!
I'm way behind the curve when it comes to getting out a newsletter this year. I'm having a hard time getting myself motivated to crank something out that might interest someone enough to rip open an envelope with enough anticipation to make it worth the effort. Although December happens to be one of my most favorite months simply BECAUSE I hear from friends near and far, I've always wondered if our letter would be missed. Perhaps I'll get a twisted hair and get something out in the next week...we'll see.
As you all know, it's been a crazy couple of months for me with the Trees for Charity event. I breath a deep, deep, deeeeeep sigh of relief that it is all over and find myself with a week of days with nothing pressing for my time before your dad comes home. Yeppie!
Another thing I enjoy about December is that it gives me the opportunity to reflect back upon the year to see if any progress has been made. I would have to say that I can give a thumbs up in that area. One day I may make a list of positive things that have happened but as for now, I'm just going to ponder. The one certain wonderful thing that I have been able to enjoy is that we have had every single one of you kids come and make the long journey to visit us in our little paradise. THAT has been the highlight for me. So, kudos and kisses to all of you for your wonderfulness! We are the most blessed of all simply because of each of you.
1 comment:
hahah I love the new picture and the back ground, your page looks all christmasie and cute!! heheh I love that website where you got your back ground, that is where i got mine.
We always love your christmas letters. I can never figure out how you know how to write like that, I would get all confused and mess it up heheh Hope to see you and dad2 soon.
Post a Comment