Thursday, October 30, 2008
Witchy Women Hit the Road
We had a great trip yesterday. I do love doing things with my sisters. Wendy is an absolute hoot. She had us laughing with her cute little antics all day long. hee hee hee Then, Wanda about made us all wet our pants when she got her costume on at Candice's. (Candice had us come out and help her with their YM/YW progressive Halloween night. Her house was the house of witches and we got to torment the little blighters as we let them come in the house.) I told Wanda and Wendy that when we go to judge the costumes that we needed to get in a circle and wiggle our bottoms at them while we made our decision...so Wanda decided she needed more for them to look at. She took...I mean...WE took (because she has no thumbs!) two of those squishy pillows with micro beads in them and we made hips that rivaled mine. Her little dress could barely make it over them and then her little skinny legs protruding from underneath was about more than we could handle. I didn't get any photos last night but I will be sure to get some on Halloween. It was so fun to help out with Candice. HA! We didn't get home until after midnight but I couldn't sleep until about 2:30..so today is starting rather slow. We are getting together today and tomorrow to decorate and make popcorn balls and cookies to hand out. We wait for Halloween alllll year long and I think we have more fun with this holiday than any other thing we do through the year. I wish you could come and play. Brandi and Paul were going to come but they had to change plans because of something to do with the Air Force. They also tried to find us last night at Candice's but I guess Map Quest got them lost and they never made it. Come to find out, they were only one block away! I was so, so sad! But, I think Zachary would have been scared for life if he would have seen his grammy g as a big ole orange and purple witch with two foot tall hair though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time at Candice's house helping her out with her party. Can't wait to see what you end up doing tomorrow night at Wanda's for Halloween. Too bad Brandi and Paul couldn't find the house but why in tarnation didn't they call??
well...they did call... BUT! I just couldn't find a single place in my costume to stuff my cell phone! So, they did all they could do but it still didn't work out.
thank you for coming! It was so fun having you here to help me. I think the kids really got a kick out of it and it was something different. I feel really bad about Brandi driving down and being so close not to make it over. tell her hi
Can't wait to see Halloween pictures!
Post a Comment