
There is a light at the end of the tunnel of my landscaping project. I am sure there is... perhaps it is just covered in dirt like everything else. This fine little pair of gloves began as fresh and new as a spring day just a few short summer months ago. They were there when I began with all the expectant changes to our yard and now live as a testiment to how much work we have been through together. I do have another pair of gloves that would give these an occasional breather but most often, it was these and me alone as we shoveled, hauled, and sculpted our new yard. I do have to say that the yard looks better than we do at this point.
2 comments:
man i think i can see flesh through those gloves!! Time to get new ones heheh
Great picture!
Post a Comment