I can't believe that it's been six weeks since I've had a chance to update my blog! So much has happened in that short amount of time--so many things to talk about!
We were tickled to have Dillon and Valerie call on one Sunday to surprise us with a visit starting the next day! They stayed about a week and I enjoyed every minute of our time together. My little Sydney is growing so quickly but we were able to spend some good grammy time together cooking and playing and just watching her grow.
The following week was Ed Week at BYU. To sum up the week in as few as woods as possible, it was absolutely, undeniably, positively the GREATEST! Wanda, Wendy, Mom and I were able to go to classes from 8:30 in the morning until 9:30 at night and there still wasn't enough time in the day to get in everything. I LOVE ED WEEK!
The NEXT weekend Brandi and Paul came and stayed with us! I tell ya, there is nothing like grandbabies! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH of those little people! I was grateful to have Bran and Paul stay through Monday. Sunday, the last day of August, Duane left for his four months of school and I didn't know how lonely it would get the second he got out of the car at the airport. Brandi is a good support system.
Stuffed in between those highlights were a few other good times. One of which was our Video Vixen night. I do have to say that this month the ladies out-did themselves on their costumes! We watched the movie Chocolat and had a seafood dinner followed by chocolate mousse. I had a blast! So, to start with, I'll give you a peek at those pictures until I get the other pics from our adventures uploaded.
Hope you've missed me and my blogging!
3 comments:
ahhh i look like a dork!! That is funny the back grounds you made for everyone. You are so talented on the computer. I would never think of doing that!! Good to see your keeping up with your blog again!
aHahaha! You are soooooo darned cute Val! I would never accuse you of looking like a dork! hee hee hee... I'm glad you were here to play with us. We had a ball with you.
I have been wondering where you were, I check every once in a while to see if you've updated and no Gay. So I was so happy to see life on your blog. Life is busy... just too many things to do.
Post a Comment