Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fairytales

For mom's movie night, she told us to dress as a fairy tale character.  I chose Rip van Winkle  Rumpelstiltskin.  The thought of dressing up as a gnarly old woodland elf (in my mind that is what he was...) really intrigued me.  After four hours of preparation, this is what I looked like.

There will be more photos to follow as I go through them and pick out the best...  I wanted to share this one first because I had requests for a photo with the beard.



4 comments:

Chrystal Boulanger said...

You are absolutely amazing, Momma! You would be an amazing costume designer.

Unknown said...

I absolutely agree! ...and you are such a sweet daughter to be in awe of your momma, Chrystal :)

Gae said...

awwhh...you guys...

Valerie: said...

Ha!! Those are great. I keep looking at it and can't believe that's really you. Dito to what Chrystal said for sure!!